Belter Frame Kit
- Lead Time
- Spare Parts
- Owners Gallery
- Reviews (0)
December 1st, 2018: Clearcoat is no longer available on BTR frames; please select a colour instead. We still use the same materials and workmanship under the coloured powder coat, but product images are for illustration only! More information >
The Belter Frame Kit is the Belter frame, available with a selection of forks & headsets. Choose forks from Cane Creek, RockShox or Fox, and headsets from Chris King or Hope to start your ideal build.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 (650B/27.5″ only)
- Cane Creek HELM Air or Coil (650B/27.5″ Boost only)
- Fox 36 Factory RC2 (not available in 26″ Boost)
- Fox 36 Performance RC2 (650B/27.5″ Boost only)
All forks will be supplied at 160mm travel, to suit the Belter perfectly.
- Hope Type 2/Type H, not including ‘Head Doctor’ expander & top cap
- Chris King Inset 7, includes top cap
Add the MudHugger FR guard to keep your eyes clean on wet days.
Complete the build with your existing components, or contact us to arrange your own custom build.
- Belter frame
- Available in 5 sizes
- RockShox Pike RCT3, Cane Creek HELM Air or Coil, Fox 36 Factory RC2, Fox 36 Performance RC2, all 160mm travel
- Hope or Chris King headset
|AXLE - CROWN|
|AXLE - CROWN|
Internal Cable Routing
The cables are routed through thin stainless steel guide tubes, which run the full length of each internal portion. Rear brake and derailleur cables run internally through the down tube, then externally below the chain stays for the remaining distance. Stealth dropper post cable routing runs internally through the down tube, and directly into the base of the seat tube. The front ends of the cables are sealed to the stainless guide tubes, so that water and dirt cannot enter the frame.
Integrated Seat Clamp
An integrated seat clamp keeps the bike as simple and secure as possible, and complements a dropper seatpost nicely. The clamp requires a 5mm allen key to release and tighten.
Custom Head Badge Text
Custom head badge text allows you to add a line of text to the head tube badge on your frame. Add your own name, your preferred beverage, a short message about Strava or carbon fibre, or even your favourite film, to personalise your bike. Maximum of 11 characters; A-Z, 0-9.
Chain Device Mount
If you want to run a chain device, you need to have an ISCG05 mount. The mount can support a bash guard, or only an upper chain guide, or a full chain device with integrated bash.
Bottle Cage Mounts
BTR bottle cage bosses are stainless steel, and ‘blind’ (no through-hole). This means that they not only work flawlessly as mounts, but also ensure that the frame isn’t compromised by their existence – even if you leave them open. Each pair (for one bottle cage) costs £20.
Bottle Cage Locations:
- First cage – top side of down tube
- Second cage – front side of seat tube
- Third cage – underside of down tube
If you need to relocate a bottle cage, please contact us before placing your order.
Special Frame Colours
Special frame colours may incur a surcharge above the £60 included, due to multi-coats and powder costs; this can be up to another £60 (£120 total). We’ll inform before commencing work on your order if there is any additional charge to be paid.
- 44mm head tube (requires external lower headset cup) More Information
- 31.6mm seat tube (34.9mm clamp)
- 157 x 12mm dropouts
- 160mm post rear brake mount (Max 205mm)
- 83mm threaded (BSA) BB
- Max. rear tyre size: 2.5″
- ISCG05 chain device mount
- Approx. 2.8kg (Size M, all axles, fasteners etc)
- 26″ max. chain ring: 38t
- 650B/27.5″ max. chain ring: 36t
- RockShox Pike RCT3 (160mm)
- Cane Creek HELM Coil (160mm)
- Cane Creek HELM Air (160mm)
- Fox 36 Factory RC2 (160mm)
- Fox 36 Performance RC2 (160mm)
- Hope Integral
- Chris King Inset7
BTR can supply any other components you need with your frame, or even a complete bike!
The following size recommendations are a guideline only- contact us and we’ll be more than happy to discuss your needs!
|Frame Size||Min. Rider Height||Max. Rider Height|
|Custom||-||156cm (5' 1.5")|
|XX Small||152cm (5' 0")||162cm (5' 4")|
|Extra Small||158cm (5' 2")||168cm (5' 6")|
|Small||164cm (5' 4.5")||174cm (5' 8.5")|
|Medium||170cm (5' 7")||180cm (5' 11")|
|Large||176cm (5' 9.5")||186cm (6' 1")|
|Extra Large||182cm (5' 11.5")||192cm (6' 3.5")|
|XX Large||188cm (6' 2")||198cm (6' 6")|
|Custom||194cm (6' 4.5")||-|
Estimated lead time:
All BTR frames are supplied with every part needed to build your bike – just add your components to complete the build. If you need any spare parts, look no further:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.