There’s no point in having bombproof bikes if you don’t have the right tracks to ride them on; that’s why we made this take on the McLeod tool.
Raking, chopping, digging, packing down… We haven’t found anything more versatile than the Trail Tool! It’s a tough tool, built to last. Oh, and those holes are for locking it to a tree so you can leave it trailside for next time.
Head and mounting screws only; no handle!
Complete Trail Tool
As used by:
In stock (can be backordered)
Trail Tool Head Features:
- Head only; handle not included
- Handmade by Burf and Tam in the UK
- Zinc plated with hexavalent passivation
- 185 x 250mm head
- Sharp edge for digging and chopping small roots
- Toothed edge for raking and breaking soil
- Flat face for tamping down
- Lock holes for security
- Supplied with 2x screws for attaching the handle
Discounts are applied at the following quantities:
|from 3 pcs.||from 6 pcs.||from 12 pcs.|