Q. Can I split up the payments for my frame/bike?


We can take payment for frames and bikes in instalments if needed; 70% in advance, and the remaining 30% plus shipping on completion. Custom builds will require a design phase, which would be the first installment to pay in that case; this amount is non-refundable once the design work is completed.

Can’t find your question or need to speak to someone?
 We’re always keen to answer your questions and hear your feedback, just drop us an email at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!